1) One For You, One For Me: This video is a great way to practice counting. It also teaches kids how to share!
2) This is the Way We Carve a Pumpkin: After the video you can ask students to tell you the steps to carving a pumpkin. You can use sequencing words like first, then, next, and last.
3) 10 Little Monsters: Count the little monsters to practice numbers to 10. The song repeats itself and counts backwards to allow students extra practice.
4) 10 In The Bed: This is a great way to introduce subtracting. It also can be used to practice counting backwards from 10.
5) Can You Make a Happy Face?: This video is prefect for learning emotions. Students can follow along with the song for a brain break too.
6) Shake Dem Halloween Bones: Get your kids moving with this fun Halloween song. Students will have a blast doing the actions.
7) Monsters Stomp Around the House: This is another great brain break video. Students can pretend to be monsters by following along with the actions. Great listening activity too.
8) Peppa Pig Pumpkin Party: This read aloud is perfect for Halloween. Peppa Pig is ready for her Halloween Party!
9) Skeleton Meets the Mummy: Sammy the skeleton has to deliver soup to his Grandma before he can trick or treat. Join him as he journeys through the woods.
10) Pete the Cat Five Little Pumpkins: Follow along with Pete the Cat as he sings Five Little Pumpkins.
11) Happy Halloween Curious George: Curious George teaches kids about Halloween. This fun book rhymes too.
12) Llama Llama Trick or Treat: This is another great rhyming Halloween story. Discover what Llama will be for Halloween.
13) Room on the Broom: What will join the witch on her broom? Will she have enough room? Students will love seeing what joins her next.
Are there any other Halloween videos you use in your classroom? Did I forget any? Please leave a message in the comments below with your favorite Halloween videos.
Are you looking for even more videos? Checkout my Kindergarten Video Pinterest Board.